Reanimation Gamers Lounge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Reanimation Gamers Lounge, where all game types are welcome.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reanimation Honor Code

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xEisernes KREUZ
Admin
xEisernes KREUZ

Reanimation Honor Code Empty
PostSubject: Reanimation Honor Code   Reanimation Honor Code EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Reanimation Gaming Lounge Honor Code

As a member of the Reanimation Gaming Lounge website, I will treat all other gamers with respect and fairness. In any match or game I participate in, I will observe the rules of fair play and sportsmanship. I also will not "tea-bag" any other member of the lounge as it is a sign of disrespect. I will also not use SMS (Short-handed Messaging System), and use proper grammar to keep this forum as clean as possible.

I understand that other than basic button and game glitches that are readily assessable to all gamers, any sort of cheating or manipulation of online play is strictly prohibited for all members of Reanimation. I further understand that cheating or manipulation of online play includes but is not limited to activities such as “modding,” bridging, “standbying,” forcing host, circle-boosting, and the use of action replay for purposes other than basic movie-making.

Although mild forms of trash talking is acceptable during game play, at no point will I engage in disrespectful behavior that will adversely impact the reputation of Reanimation.. Further, I am aware that at no point is any form of trash talking acceptable if it is directed at a fellow Reanimation member. I also understand that any type of communication or behavior consisting of racism, sexism or any other inappropriate discriminatory material is unacceptable and forbidden in the Lounge.

I know that as a member of Reanimation Gaming Lounge, I cannot be affiliated with another gaming community or clan. I am also aware of, and agree to abide by the Reanimation Regulations, which can be found on the Reanimation Lounge website. I understand that violations of this Honor Code as well as violations of the Reanimation Regulations will be handled pursuant to the Reanimation Regulations, which include disciplinary sanctions such as suspension, or permanent removal from the website.
Back to top Go down
https://reanimation-gamers.darkbb.com

Reanimation Honor Code
Page 1 of 1